How to Choose a Mattress
A Guide to Choosing the Perfect Mattress
When it comes to selecting the perfect mattress for you, there are several factors to consider. Following this guideline will help you determine the best type of mattress for your needs. You can also count on the experts at Greenville Flooring & Mattress to assist you in selecting the mattress that send you into dreamland.
Type of Mattress
- Traditional innerspring offers a price friendly option with the standard spring system.
- Pocketed Coil provides comfort with support offering less motion during those restless nights and are adjustable base friendly.
- Memory foam
- Pocketed coil
Firmness of the Mattress
- Plush & Eurotop
- Memory Foam and Hybrid
Size of Mattress
Sizes vary from Twin to California King. The size of the mattress should be based on the size of your room and how many people will be sleeping in the bed.
- Twin (single) – 38”x75 - good for a single person or child.
- Twin XL - 38”x80” – Same width as a twin but same length as a king for a taller person.
- Full: 53”x75”
- Queen: 60”x80”
- King: 76”x80”
- California King: 72”x84” – this is not as wide as a king but longer in length. Many people confuse a cal king with king thinking cal kings are wider – they are not wider but longer.
Price of Mattresses
Greenville flooring offers the best pricing on their mattresses. They offer a variety of styles from traditional spring to pocketed coil that fits everyone’s budget.